If a residential building in Germany is to be rented or sold the current owner must provide an energy performance certificate (German ‘Energieausweis’) for the building. Depending on age and size of the building a certificate based on the demand or a simple certificate based on the consumption is needed. The detailed regulations can be found in the applicable German Energy Saving Regulation (EnEV 2009).

It will be a pleasure for us to assist you. Please contact us for an individual quotation.